Four dark spirits summoned by Hiruko from the darkest depths of the cosmos, the Four Pillars, commonly known as the Four Hellspawn Lords, have been called to exact Hiruko's vengeance upon the Oboro clan. The history of these complex and deadly ghost harken to the origins of Japanese mythos.
- Shirakumo (in Japanese: 白雲): A hideous giant tarantula that is a perversion of the White Tiger God of the West; Shirakumo and his offspring, the Tsuchigumo leave web traps and feast upon those unfortunate enough to be caught in them.
- Benisuzume (in Japanese: 紅天蛾): A demonic Sphinx Moth Woman who is a perversion of the Red Phoenix God of the South. Benisuzume summons her Nyokanga Butterflies to ensnare and incinerate her prey. Rumors are that she takes the flesh of her victims to enhance her own beauty.
- Kurakuda (in Japanese: 玄九蛇): A snake like demon fashioned after a nine tailed fox and a demonic parody of the Black Tortoise God of the North. A trickster and sadistic killer, he vanishes leaving his hapless prey spinning around in search of him before viciously slaying them with the element of cold and feeding them to his Kurohebi minions.
- Aomizuchi (in Japanese: 蒼蛟龍): At first appearing as a ninja in white armor and silver hair, he is actually demonic Jade Dragon and a perversion of the Azure Dragon God of the East; Aomizuchi destroyed Tokyo and assisted in the destruction of the Oboro Village using the body of Moritsune as a vessel. With mastery over the element of thunder, he manipulates his Mizuchi familiars to torment his prey before using his newfound powers of Ninja skills to decimate his foes.
- The Four Hellspawn Lords are also known by another name "Yotsubashira".